Waitz & Moye, Inc. (WMI) is a Florida based Civil Engineering firm with over 50 years of experience in planning, design, permitting, contract administration and inspection services for a long list of projects including public, industrial, commercial, and residential. WMI is a full-service firm with extensive in-house capabilities to perform all engineering services required for any particular project. Our success is due to our commitment to excellence and our ability to save clients’ money by providing state of the art, cost effective solutions.
Our in-house Professional Engineers, Project Managers, Designers, CAD Operators, Inspectors and Graphic Artists, have all the necessary skills and experience to provide planning, environmental engineering, transportation engineering, traffic engineering, inspections, and marketing/graphics services. Having these in-house capabilities assures our clients prompt, professional, cost-effective solutions.
WMI takes pride in our family style work environment, personal relationship with our clients and ability to complete projects on-time without the use of overtime.
Senior CAD Designer
- The Senior CAD Designer performs Civil Engineering design and plan production for transportation and development projects
- Work from architectural plans and base files or land planning documents to produce engineering construction documents in AutoCAD or MicroStation
- Be proficient in preparing high-quality and accurate plans
- Be able to work cohesively in a team environment
- Experience using AutoCAD or MicroStation
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or MicroStation/Openroads.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FDOT Transportation, Drainage, Traffic Engineering, Educational Facilities, Commercial, or Residential design.
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
- Health insurance (company-paid)
- Paid time off
- 401(k)/401(k) matching
Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
3738 Southside Blvd #101
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Bonus based on performance
About Us Waitz & Moye, Inc. (WMI) is a Florida based Civil Engineering firm with over 50 years of experience in planning, design, permitting, contract administration and inspection services for a ...